Tastes Best with Pj's and a Good Book
1 organic pumpkin
2 cups of almond milk
1 tablespoon of cinnamon
2 slices of ginger
1 sprig of fresh basil
1. Preheat the oven for 360 degrees. Cut the pumpkin in half right down the middle. Scoop out the seeds and the pulp!
2. Place the pumpkin halves on a small baking sheet, face down. Cook for 1 hour or until soft.
3. After the pumpkin has been cooked in the oven and is soft, remove from oven. Cool for 15 minutes.
4. Once cooled, scoop out soft pulp and place in blender. Add the fresh almond milk, basil, and ginger and blend till creamy.
5. Serve in miniature pumpkins and garnish with cinnamon sticks and basil leaves!
Tip: Save the pumpkin seeds! Did you know that pumpkin seeds are one of best foods you can eat? Raw pumpkin seeds are loaded with minerals such as zinc, calcium, potassium, and magnesium. They also have B vitamins and collagen -repairing vitamins such as C and E. They also contain essential amino acids and omega-3 fatty acids.