- 3 tablespoons of Primal Kitchen's Avocado Oil
- 1 can black beans
- 2 Tbsp cilantro
- 2 cups of shredded turkey breast
- 1 tsp salt
- chopped minced garlic (2 cloves)
- 1 tsp of oregano
- 1 dash of cayenne pepper
For the turkey meat...
- In a skillet, add a tablespoon of avocado oil and heat the pan on low.
- In a small, separate bowl mix cumin, salt, garlic, cilantro, oregano, and cayenne together.
- Add turkey in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring to break up clumps, until it’s no longer pink (usually 3-5 minutes).
- Add onions and black beans.
For the pepper…
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Remove the top of the red pepper.
- Scoop out the seeds, and clean out the inside of the pepper.
- Place the pepper on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Lightly drizzle in avocado oil and sea salt.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until soft and lightly blackened.
- Let the pepper cool.
Putting it all together…
- Spoon the turkey mixture into the center of each pepper.
- Garnish with cilantro.